WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Do maintenance work in explosives area and rest of factory, including offices, reservoir, pump station, street pole lamps and open line routes(6.6kV)
- Electrical motors, pumps, level switches, solenoid valves, coal boilers etc.
- Do HT switching when required.
- Replacing lights, globes and maintaining plug circuits.
- Do maintenance on Distribution boards and replacing circuit breakers, switches and overload switches as required.
- Weekly inspection of generators, filling of diesel and checking batteries.
- Do maintenance on portable electrical tools and appliances.
- Do statutory inspections such as Lightning masts, Earth leakages, portable electrical equipment and Zoning.
- Inspect, test and repair earthing, building earthing rings and bonding.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Must have Grade 12 and at least 5 years’ experience as an Electrician.
- Must have Red Seal.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings.
- Be available for overtime, shifts and standby
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Team Player
- Must be able to use measuring equipment.
- Installation Electrician as per EIR 11(2) will be an advantage.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Impact and cover – the Weapon and Ammunition Division's portfolio includes solutions for threat-appropriate, effective and accurate firepower as well as comprehensive protection. Whether on land, at sea or in the air, Rheinmetall supplies impressive systems that ensure superiority on the battlefields and operational areas of today and the future. The division is divided into three business units: Weapon and Munition, Propulsion Systems and Protection Systems.Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Red Seal Maintenance ElectricianSFG Engineering ServicesQualification & Experience Trade Certificate Minimum 3 years’ experience as an electrician Experience of working in a Steel Manufacturing Plant Essential1 week agoShareCape Town, Western Cape
Service Technician- ElectricianEpiroc South Africa (Pty) LtdMain Responsibilities or Functions of Job (describe Major Responsibilities) Work in a safe manner Provide general services on used Epiroc equipment and components in1 week agoShareRustenburg, North West
Customer Technical AssistantStaffCentral ConsultingR199 308 - R273 396 a yearResponsibilities:Job Duties/Responsibilities will include: Attend to customer's electrical meter installation complaints to ensure effective service delivery Execute1 week agoSharePolokwane, Limpopo
Maintenance ControllerDSMJob ID: 47248 Date: Sep 14, 2021 Job function: Support Experience level: Experienced Hire Business: DSM Nutritional Products Maintenance Controller DSM1 week agoShareIsando, Gauteng
Artisan Bentley Park (Electrician)Murray & RobertsArtisan Bentley Park (Electrician) Advert reference: mr_000474 Advert status: Online Apply by: 20 September 2021 Position Summary Industry: Engineering Job1 week agoShareCarletonville, Gauteng