AQuaH Group - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- Provides client education in VMMC and HIV
- Obtain the clients’ medical history and conduct physical examination
- Secures informed consent from clients or the parent/guardian prior to VMMC
- Assist the surgeon in the provision of VMMC services to clients
- Prepare theatres to ensure that they are always ready for operations
- Prepare clients for procedures
- Conduct pre operation screening of clients
- Conduct post-operative observations services
- Conduct post-operative reviews on clients (Prioritizing 48 hours and 7days reviews “physically”)
- Clean and apply dressings to patients after procedures
- Participate in Quality assurance and improvement visits and respond to queries
- Ensure adherence to infection control protocols
- Provide on-going supervision to MMC Enrolled nurses.
- Ensure that clients’ information is properly and accurately recorded and reported
- Report all AEs observed during review visits
- Report all abnormalities observed during pre-operation screening
- Participate in research activities of the clinic as may be required
- participate in quarterly reviews, CQIs and Self Assessments
- OTH Certificate essential
- Must have VMMC Certificate (essential)
- Professional nurse trained in an accredited school/university with Certificate/Diploma or relevant Nursing qualification
- Registration as an Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council
- Two years’ experience in working as an Professional Nurse, including work in a VMMC program with Experience in a surgical environment
- Completion of training and experience in a surgical and/or clinical setting preferred
- Must have strong nursing and interpersonal skills, especially in working with diverse populations.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with a culturally diverse group of professional staff and volunteers.
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently, and juggle multiple priorities without compromising high standards of performance and integrity.
- Must be willing to travel.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Accountant ( Currently using Quickbooks)RMMR18 000 - R24 000 a monthThe successful candidate must have a great understanding of Quickbooks & Excel ONLY CANDIDATES THAT ARE CURRENTLY USING QUICKBOOKS WILL BE CONSIDERED!! Role &22 minute agoShareCenturion, Gauteng
ICU Registered Nurse - TrainedTumainiICU Registered Nurse - TrainedJob Information Location Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng Salary R300k - R124k Job Type Permanent Education Degree in27 minute agoShareGauteng
Registered Scrub NurseTumainiRegistered Scrub NurseJob Information Location Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng Salary R264k - R192k Job Type Permanent Education Relevant Tertiary27 minute agoShareGauteng
Sales Engineer – Reliability SolutionsEmersonJob Description - Sales Engineer – Reliability Solutions (20007222) : South Africa-Gauteng-Johannesburg : Sales : Sep 23, 2020, 3:25:43 AM Emerson delivers55 minute agoShareJohannesburg, Gauteng
Assistant Officer: Off-Campus AccommodationUniversity of the Free StateDepartment Housing and Residence Affairs Assistant Officer: Off-Campus Accommodation(post level 13) (contract appointment: 3 months)Job ID: 3535KINDLY TAKE NOTE:1 hour agoShareBloemfontein, Free State