Specialist: Compliance - FLV
The role of the Compliance Specialist is to support the Compliance Officer in the execution and maintenance of the Compliance framework in order to ensure a seamless culture of compliance whilst enabling BMW Financial Services to execute and deliver on its strategic deliverables.
Contribute to the overall compliance risk management and governance for SF1-ZA through the:
- Establishment and maintenance of the Regulatory Universe (RU)
- Development, maintenance and execution of the Compliance Monitoring Coverage Plan through the Compliance Risk
- Control capturing, evaluation and reporting through legislative risk management plans through EXCLAIM or similar.
- Reporting – both internally and external regulatory reporting, such as to the FSCA or NCR.
- Manage and/support the legislative regulatory monitoring (LRM) process.
- Manage and/or support the Guidelines Working Group (GWG) and related processes.
- Regulatory obligations - Manage or/or support the compliance administration as required by the FSCA, NCR and Credit Ombudsman.
- Support the internal AML and Financial sanctions programme
- Customer complaints management
- Internal Control systems (ICS)
- Drive automation / efficiencies / process optimization across all processes.
- SF Governance and Compliance minimum standards and C & G MMM – administer, support and report on minimum standards assigned to yourself.
- Conduct training and awareness in areas of interest for the organisation and ito legislative requirements.
- Implementation and monitoring of the BMW Group Compliance processes, tools and IT-systems.
- Facilitate compliance with the BMW Group Compliance Regulations, Guidelines, Instructions, Corporate Rules and Policies
- Provide general advice with regard to regulatory topics.
- Provide advice, assistance, and guidance across business in respect of compliance process requirements.
- Support the B- BBEE audit and verification co-ordination.
- Preferred - LLB/BCOM/Risk Management Degree.
- Preferred but not a pre-requsite:
- Certificate in Compliance Management
- Certificate in Risk Management or AML
- Desired - a general understanding of the motor vehicle finance industry.
- Desired - In-depth understanding of the NCA, FAIS and /or POPIA.
- Ability to work with challenging situations.
Quality Analyst - International BPOABC WorldwideR16 000 - R19 000 a monthSenior Associate Quality is responsible for transactional quality monitoring and quality improvement based on the company’s Quality Management Framework Roles and1 hour agoShareCape Town, Western Cape
Customer Development Executive (FS)Colgate-PalmoliveRelocation Assistance Offered Within Country Geographic Scope of responsibility: Free State & Surrounding areas, Incumbent to based in the Free State1 hour agoShareMidrand, Gauteng
Financial Management Specialist x 2Data CentrixKey performance areas: Functions Provide financial management technical capacity support to municipalities and Budget and Treasury Office (BTO) staff on focus areas of4 hour agoShareUmtata, Eastern Cape
Regional Account Manager (Cape Town based)Trend MicroWhen you join Trend, you become part of a unique and diverse global family and you get to work towards a world safe for exchanging digital information. Your Career as4 hour agoShareSouth Africa
Implementation Support Specialist x 2Data CentrixKey Performance Areas: Functions Accountable for working with the District Hub Team to implement initiatives as directed by the District Hub manager. Initiatives are12 hour agoShareUmtata, Eastern Cape