Sr. Account Executive
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
We are looking for consistent over achieving Enterprise Account Executives to drive the sale of our EIM solutions throughout customer organizations.
You are great at:
- Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers.
- Preparing comprehensive territory plans.
- Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
- Skilfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
- Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings.
- Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers.
- Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
- You have a track record of B2B selling across the Enterprise
- You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions
- You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets
- Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day.
- Intellectual curiosity, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, and a passion for continuous learning.
Customer Development Executive (FS)Colgate-PalmoliveRelocation Assistance Offered Within Country Geographic Scope of responsibility: Free State & Surrounding areas, Incumbent to based in the Free State38 minute agoShareMidrand, Gauteng
Financial Management Specialist x 2Data CentrixKey performance areas: Functions Provide financial management technical capacity support to municipalities and Budget and Treasury Office (BTO) staff on focus areas of4 hour agoShareUmtata, Eastern Cape
Regional Account Manager (Cape Town based)Trend MicroWhen you join Trend, you become part of a unique and diverse global family and you get to work towards a world safe for exchanging digital information. Your Career as4 hour agoShareSouth Africa
Copy WriterBeekman GroupIntroduction South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector currently has the following opportunity1 day agoSharePort Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal
Executive HousekeeperHotelJobs.co.zaR15 000 - R18 000 a monthHOSPITALITY AND OUTDOOR- NEW VACANCY- Executive Housekeeper Limpopo-Luxury Lodge Requirements Matric Minimum of 3-5 years’ Hospitality experience in a similar1 day agoShareLimpopo