BrandLoyalty is market leader in delivering innovative, tailor-made loyalty solutions for the world’s leading players within the food retail industry. Our creative loyalty programs enhance the engagement of the consumers to the retailer and we take away any risk for the retailer due to our global scale.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in South Africa, with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial spirit who will take on the management of customized loyalty promotions to a higher level. Project management responsibilities include delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope, while having fun in managing customer expectations. We expect you to perform with sensitivity and respect to the cultural landscape and regional differences in communication, whilst in turn we provide you with a lot of growth opportunities and freedom to get yourself to the next level.
Your challenge and responsibilities
- Develop a detailed project planning to monitor and track progress in order to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget;
- Manage and coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of loyalty promotions (supply chain, in-store marketing materials etc);
- Analyse and report weekly project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Risk management and decision making on a daily base;
- Successfully establish, manage and maintain the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Sales support;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for commercial project evaluation.
Who are you?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- 2+ year experience within a Project Management related role;
- Experience within Brand Marketing or Retail Operations role in FMCG and/or Food Retail is an advantage;
- Good understanding of Retail Store Operations is an advantage;
- Can-do mentality, as things can turn out to be different than expected;
- Strong decision making skills, based on various scenarios and understanding the impact on the current situation;
- Project leader who takes initiative and enjoys driving multidisciplinary topics;
- A flexible multitasker who enjoys anticipating changing circumstances, with attention to detail;
- A real team player but also able to work independently;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel);
- Logistical know-how;
- Strong analytical background, not shy in working with numbers;
- Willingness to develop, learn and share knowledge;
- Willingness to travel.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Happy people: happy colleagues, happy consumers, happy clients!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Work as part of a global company with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- Part of a Fortune 500 company... with a young & agile attitude;
- Exceptional terms of employment.
Sales Engineer – Reliability SolutionsEmersonJob Description - Sales Engineer – Reliability Solutions (20007222) : South Africa-Gauteng-Johannesburg : Sales : Sep 23, 2020, 3:25:43 AM Emerson delivers23 minute agoShareJohannesburg, Gauteng
Packaging EngineerDanoneJob Purpose: The Packaging Engineer occupies a position within the research and development department of Danone. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the59 minute agoShareBoksburg, Gauteng
Coach - Customer ServicesAltronThe Role Customer Services Coach The position of Coach is to coach all new intake into the Company as well as employees within the Contact Centre’s who have1 hour agoShareRandburg, Gauteng
Payroll administratorALPLA PACKAGING SA (PTY) LTDWhat you will enjoy doing Position Overview / Summary Full accountability for business units allocated in terms of payroll responsibilities. Accurate maintenance of1 hour agoShareKempton Park, Gauteng
Estimator and Mould Designer - VanderbijlparkRivoni Recruitment and Talent SpecialistsRecruiter:Rivoni Recruitment and Talent Specialists Location: Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng Salary:Salary Negotiable Sector:Engineering Jobs Job Type:Permanent Date1 hour agoShareVanderbijlpark, Gauteng