Order Management Specialist - Export Customer Services
Roche Diagnostics in Midrand is seeking a Customer Order Specialist for the Export Customer Services team for a 1 year contract assignment. The role will involve processing and administering the Export Market customer orders from order entry to delivery to support that the customers receive their order within the expected time period.
A candidate with at least 3-5 years’ experience in an export logistics environment with extensive order management experience is required.
- Track inventory by receiving updates on stock levels and expiry dates, identifying expiring and low stock level items, notifying relent parties and providing support.
- Process quotations by receiving the request, loading details into the system and generating the pro-forma invoice and liaising with the customer to confirm orders.
- Process emergency orders by receiving the request, getting relevant approvals to process in line with the emergency SOP and implementing as required.
- Process orders by generating a purchase order and confirm receipt.
- Resolve IDOC errors for the export market by tracking them on the system, identifying the solution and implementing as required.
- Maintain the customer files by saving documents into the relevant platforms and providing feedback to supervisor on customer data changes.
- Prepare customer reports by receiving the request, extracting the required data and submitting within the required timeframes.
- Generate invoices by releasing on the system and forwarding to customers with supporting documentation.
- Submit documentation for letter of credit payments by compiling information and submitting to the bank.
- Submit documents for the bill of exchange by compiling the information and submitting to the bank.
- To facilitate customs clearance by receiving shipping notification, preparing customs clearing documents and forwarding to customers as required
- Prepare relevant export documentation in accordance with relevant country customs regulations by extracting required information, completing the documents and submitting to the customer and customer appointed clearing agent.
- Secure approval for transport quotations by identifying the transport requirements, requesting the quotations, preparing and submitting for authorization by the customer.
- Obtain quotations from freight forwarding agents and obtain manager authorization and then arrange collection of cargo within defined timeframes to facilitate pre-shipment inspections and/or delivery to customers.
- Track shipments by receiving tracking information, following up on shipment movement and delivery times and communicate delivery dates to customers.
- Conduct pre-inspections by liaising with inspectors to review shipments, receiving feedback, identifying anomalies and implementing corrective action.
- Reconcile shipping notifications for imports by reviewing advanced shipping notifications with service provider stock received systems, identifying anomalies, investigating causes and implementing corrective action.
Customer Query Administration
- Resolve customer queries by understanding the query, investigating the cause and identifying the problem, preparing and logging claims and providing feedback to clients.
- Resolve logistic claims by investigate the claim, identifying potential solutions, submit claims, liaise with relevant stakeholders and communicate with the customers.
- Report pricing issues by identifying the issue and notifying the relevant line manager.
- Report phase in and phase out items by identifying the items, confirming their status and notifying the customer within the required deadlines.
Reverse Logistics Administration
- Process reverse logistics orders receiving the notification, identifying the solution, securing authorization to proceed and implementing.
- Facilitate the credit movement of the stock by capturing the required data into the system, tracking the issuing of the credit note and notifying the relevant stakeholders.
ILM Export Market Administration
- Verify stock availability by receiving the order, checking stock levels within the warehouse, addressing any stock issues including requesting additional stock, reserving stock upon arrival in the warehouse and notifying relevant parties.
- Address stock shortages by identifying unavailable stock in line with orders and notifying the relevant project manager.
- Release the instrument for installation by capturing the data into the system, communicating with the warehouse for preparation of the instrument for delivery and coordinating with the logistics provider to collect the instrument for delivery.
- Address any issues by receiving the notification of missing accessories, investigating the issue and communicating with the relevant stakeholders until resolved.
- Provide logistics support to the technical team by receiving their request, identifying the logistic solution, submitting for approval and implementing as required.
A full job description will be made available to candidates invited to the interview process.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: NQF 5/6 in logistics or similar
- Required Experience: 3 to 5 years in customer experience in logistics or similar with extensive order management experience in an export environment.
- Essential Knowledge: INCO terms and Country specific export regulatory requirements.
Office AssistantPeniel RecruitsThe main purpose of the job is to assist with administration in the finance department and grant management. Responsibilities include: Manage payments processes Assist7 hour agoShareJohannesburg, Gauteng
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer (Permanent) and Rotational Head of Department (5-year contract): MarketingCape Peninsula University of TechnologyFaculty Business and Management Sciences Department Cape Peninsula University of Technology -> Business and Management Sciences -> School of Commerce,7 hour agoShareBellville, Western Cape
Senior Lecturer: Internal Auditing and Financial Information SystemsCape Peninsula University of TechnologyFaculty Business and Management Sciences Department Cape Peninsula University of Technology -> Business and Management Sciences -> School of Accounting7 hour agoShareCape Town, Western Cape
Lecturer: Internal Auditing and Financial Information Systems x 5Cape Peninsula University of TechnologyFaculty Business and Management Sciences Department Cape Peninsula University of Technology -> Business and Management Sciences -> School of Accounting7 hour agoShareCape Town, Western Cape
Senior Lecturer: Applied Legal Studies x 2Cape Peninsula University of TechnologyFaculty Business and Management Sciences Department Cape Peninsula University of Technology -> Business and Management Sciences -> Unit for Applied7 hour agoShareCape Town, Western Cape