Creditors Clerk / Financial Administrator
A fast-growing and well-established company offering telecommunication services and open access fibre cable installations is seeking the above to join their team and assist with creditors, administrative and financial functions.Description
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must be someone who is good with figures.
- Must have ideally taken Mathematics or Accounting through to Grade 12.
- Must ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ creditors experience.
- Must have basic to intermediate skill level in MS Excel, be able to work on existing Pivot Tables and be able to utilise sum and calculate percentages, etc.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Capturing supplier and customer invoices.
- Performing basic debtors and creditors reconciliations.
- Assisting clients to resolve queries.
- Compiling quotations, purchase orders, invoices, statements, PODs and credit notes.
- Liaising with numerous suppliers i.e. placing orders on a daily basis, tracking orders and conducting reconciliations on all suppliers.
- Reconciling accounts based on orders placed.
- Overseeing the financial administration function within the company.
- Maintaining and reconciling customer accounts.
- Liaising with clients regarding outstanding money owed, confirming arrears, raising sundries, handling and resolving queries, etc.
- Ensuring customers adhere to payment terms.
- Processing bank payments on a daily basis and reconciling bank statements.
- Compiling, recording and processing customer transactions.
- Loading suppliers and supplier payments onto the system.
- Verifying and charging expenses to accounts and cost centres.
Salary package, including benefits, are highly negotiable.
Financial Accountant CA(SA)Network Recruitment (South Africa)R650 000 - R750 000 a yearJob Description: An international mining company seeks to hire a Financial Accountant to join their team. The successful incumbent will work closely with the Financial48 minute agoShareJohannesburg, Gauteng
Financial ManagerNetwork Recruitment (South Africa)R550 000 - R600 000 a yearJob Description: An essential services organisation, based in the North of Johannesburg, is looking to hire a Financial Manager. The successful incumbent will be48 minute agoShareJohannesburg North, Gauteng
Creditors ClerkNetwork Recruitment (South Africa)R15 000 - R20 000 a monthJob Description: My client is a leading FMCG company which has grown year on year for the past century. This business comprises of multiple brands, offering a wide49 minute agoShareJohannesburg, Gauteng
FACILITIES ADMINISTRATOR - CAPE TOWNMPRTCRequirements: 2 – 3 years Office Administration experience required Must have experience processing and preparing invoices, quotations and monthly statements for3 hour agoShareCape Town, Western Cape
Internal Audit SupervisorNetwork FinanceJob & Company Description: A market leader in the telecommunication industry is seeking to onboard an Internal Audit Supervisor. Join this organisation that offers4 hour agoShareCenturion, Gauteng