The main purpose of the job is to manage and control all functions in the parts warehouse.
Reporting: This position reports to the Parts Manager.
- Opening and closing of job cards.
- Ensure and oversee that the receiving of goods are done according to Volvo procedure.
- To ensure that all parts are received accurately against documentation and within prescribed time as set by KPI standards.
- To timeously record all discrepancies on the GDS system when parts received are not conforming to standards and to documentation descriptions and part numbers.
- Ensure parts stored and binned correctly.
- Confirm correct bin allocation as per the GDS system.
- Process all customer order requests and ensure correct picking, packing and distribution of parts are according to the Volvo procedures.
- To make sure the correct parts and quantities are dispatched as per invoice.
- To ensure that credit notes are checked and signed off for processing. All credit notes to be filed in sequence and stored.
- To ensure that the correct procedures are followed when processing credits i.e No electrical parts are returned.
- Ensuring that perpetual stock counts are done on a daily basis as per set quantities on the total volume of the warehouse.
- To make sure a thorough investigation is done if discrepancies occur.
- All adjustments to be investigated and updates to be authorized before the system is updated.
- Ensure warehouse premises (inside/outside) always neat and tidy.
- Ensure that waste is collected timeously.
- Ensure parts from customer are at the agreed exchange standards.
- Ensure the packing and labeling of core parts to be returned to PDC.
- Responsible for physical receiving and storage.
- Responsible for preparing supplier/core returns.
- To ensure that all warehouse personnel abides by the rules and regulations set aside in the Volvo procedures regarding health and safety.
Education & Job Experience
- Matric / N3.
- Diploma In Warehouse Management or minimum of three years Warehousing Experience is an advantage.
- Customer Orientation.
- Quality Orientated.
- Good Communication and Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Resource Management.
- Leadership Skills.
- Ability to Plan and Organise.
- Stock Control.
- Time Management.
- Training Analysis.
- Supervisory Skills
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Auto req ID114590BR
State / ProvinceMpumalanga
Travel Required (maximum)No Travel Required
Last application date25-Jun-2021
Admin ControllerObjective PersonnelR102 000 a yearQualification Matric or equivalent Requirements 2-4 years in a similar role (Admin/Finance/Accounts Background) Duties Administration & Office support Manning7 hour agoShareRichards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
Seafreight Pharma Controller [Customer Care]Tiger RecruitmentMy client is urgently seeking a suitable Customer Care and Seafreight Operations Controller with strong Pharma knowledge. This will be a front line capacity role, where7 hour agoShareCape Town, Western Cape
CUSTOMER SERVICES ADMINISTRATOCeva LogisticsAt CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our21 hour agoShareKempton Park, Gauteng
Customer Support RepresentativeBell EquipmentDUTIES: * Planned, frequency determined, customer visits. * Provide technical assistance. * Promotion of sale of parts,service & labour hours. * Technical21 hour agoShareeThekwini, KwaZulu-Natal
Stock ControllerBUCOLocation BUCO Klerksdorp - Klerksdorp, NW 2571 ZA (Primary) Job Type Permanent Job Category Store - Operations % Travel 0 % Closing21 hour agoShareKlerksdorp, North West 2571